The following is a list of recent changes and improvements made to iSecMap. Most changes are made as the direct result of a customer request. If you have changes you would like to see made to iSecMap, email email@example.com and we'll add your change to our list of possible implementations.
Register your E-mail address and receive automatic notification when this page is updated.
iSecMap Recent Changes Log
Announcing Release 2.0
We are please to announce significant new features:
- Exit Point tracing now includes information about registered programs on each exit point.
- All iSecMap activity is now logged in a history log.
- The alert email subject line can now be specified by the customer.
- The library analysis process lets you see which libraries are being tracked before you select the library you want a report for.
- The library analysis process now lets you run the analysis for all registered libraries, not just one library at a time.
- The IFS analysis process lets you see which paths are being tracked before you select which path you want a report for.
- Reporting options have been improved to simplify selection of subsets to be reviewed.
iSecMap release 2.0 is available on the downloads page
Exit Point registration tracking added.
A new feature has been added to iSecMap that tracks registered exit programs for all IBM i OS exit points. It will also let you know when a new exit point has been added and when previous exit points are removed.