After completing the base software installation, a recommended action list for configuring and testing iResetMe follows. This process will include additional configuration and software installation steps followed by a recommended testing sequence. The sequence presented here is covered in detail in the documentation that you obtained from the download page.
- Create the IRESETME HTTP server instance on your IBM i system including generating the required Digital Certificate.
- Activate the IRESETME HTTP server instance.
- Run a test email from your system using option 12 on the INSTALL menu in library IRMLIB. Resolve any issues before continuing.
- Enroll a few user profiles in iResetMe using option #1 on the MASTER menu in library IRMLIB. Keep in mind that the trial installation is a 25 user license.
- Activate one or more of the enrolled users.
- Complete the user activation from a browser session.
- Respond to the email confirmation for the user profile just registered.
- Disable one of the user profiles just registered.
- From a browser session, re-enable to disabled user profile.
At this point, you will have tested most of the major features of iResetMe. For more details on each of the above steps, including step-by-step instructions on the HTTP server create process and the Digital Certificate process, please refer to the Admin guide for iResetMe.